For many folks, the biggest source of stress can come from family. The dinner, traditions and all the hoopla surrounding holiday events can be overwhelming!
I experienced this myself, many times in the past.
Here are some tips to try and minimize holiday anxiety and panic attacks:
- Lower your expectations, things do not have to be perfect.
- Focus on being helpful to others, rather than focusing on yourself.
- Avoid overindulging in food or alcohol, that will only make things worse.
- If there are certain traditions that bring a high level of stress, suggest starting a new tradition.
- Don’t overextend yourself. If there are multiple events planned, it is ok to say no and avoid over committing.
- It is ok to arrive late and leave early, just showing up is what matters most.
If you’re terrified of the mere thought of the upcoming holiday season, know that avoiding things altogether will not solve your anxiety and panic attacks. Giving in to anxiety only extends the suffering and makes things worse.
If you are tired of dealing with your symptoms of anxiety on a daily basis and are ready to take steps to get your life back on track, check out The Linden Method.
I suffered from terrible anxiety and panic attacks for almost 2 entire years of my life. For me, it was far worse than just holiday anxiety and stress, but the additional anxiety during the holiday season certainly didn’t help matters.
The Linden Method is a program that teaches you how to eliminate your symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks for good, without the need for expensive therapies or prescription medication. The material is available in both an instant-download, electronic version and a printed/hard copy version, complete with instructional videos and main guide.
In addition to the material in the Linden Method, the program also comes with a full year of 24/7 phone and email support from qualified individuals and the course also comes with a full 60 day money back guarantee.
This course is what helped me eliminate my anxiety and panic attacks several years ago and hopefully it will do the same for you!
Best wishes for a very low stress and anxiety free holiday season!